Access to the maximum amount of information about your customers is more important than ever before. You want effective marketing with a strong advertising return on investment. Do you know what’s working?
TAKE THIS SIMPLE QUIZ and see how many “YES” answers you score:
- Do you know the name, address and from where your customer called?
- Do you know from which ad or campaign the call was generated?
- Do you know what your customer asked for?
- Do you know if the call was mishandled by your staff?
- Do you know that the call was handled courteously and professionally?
- Do you know what time of day the customer called?
- Do you know how long your customer waited to be helped?
- Do you have the call tracking ability for all of your call data?
- Do you have the call recording ability to LISTEN to those calls?
- Do you have detailed data on all of your ad campaigns and media buying?
If you’re like most business owners, you probably did not score very high on this questionnaire. Phone tracking and phone call recording, along with powerful reporting, is the piece that’s missing to truly measure marketing effectiveness. It also provides quality control and helps with staff training and customer care. Combination media purchasing that can include television advertising, radio advertising, print advertising and print media is already a difficult task. Wouldn’t you like to extract the maximum advertising ROI? Now you can KNOW what’s working. For about $ 0.25 per inbound call, why not finish the job—a few Ad Committee phone tracking and phone recording lines is all you need!